Trivia Games Raffles … Epping Eastwood Lions Club wishes to …Read More »
Subscribe To Our News
Where there’s a Need, there’s a LION!
I am a very proud member of the Epping Eastwood Lions Club, formed in 1958 and part of the largest service organisation in the world, Lions Clubs International. Our club works tirelessly to provide assistance and raise funds for humanitarian efforts locally, nationally, and internationally.
Some of these include:
- Raising funds and providing services to support children, youth, the elderly and those with special needs in our community.
- Supporting health & medical research activities & programs, disaster relief efforts and drought relief for our farmers.
- Supporting Youth through the Lions Youth of the Year Program
- Collecting used postage stamps and used spectacles for recycling to adults and children in need
- Providing training opportunities and enabling leadership development
100% of funds donated by the public through fundraising are directed to the project for which they are intended.
Club members have the opportunity to meet new people, make new friends, exercise their creativity and develop new skills while providing a worthwhile service to the community. Our club meets over dinner on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at North Ryde Sports Club at Eastwood and we have very interesting Guest Speakers
Come and join us! Lions are friends, family and neighbours who share a core belief that we Change People’s Lives while following our Lions Club Motto of “WE SERVE”
Marilyn Latham, President 2019-2020 firstname.lastname@example.org